Our engagements are intentionally flexible to make sure we're focused on solving your problems and not on enormous contracts. We try to keep things simple, but can always customize things to meet your specific needs:
- Our packaged offerings are a based on a fixed-price and pre-allocated resource model.
- We bill on a Time & Materials basis unless otherwise agreed upon - including overages on our fixed price offerings.
- Every month, we budget a minimum of 12 hrs of time to help your teams move forward in their cloud journey.
- We generally see the first few weeks as a great opportunity to do some assessment and planning, and generally produce a roadmap-like document to act as our shared go-forward strategy.
- We primarily work remotely, but if there's a need or desire to travel or meet in person, we simply ask our customers to cover the cost of travel and incidentals.
- We find that a lot of teams just need a little advice and guidance, but if you're looking for deeper engineering assistance, you should check out our Cloud Accelerator offering.
- At a minimum we'll check in monthly on progress and have open discussion about future engagement every 2-3 months.
- Occasionally, you might need a little more help than we planned. As much as we can, we work to accommodate these less predictable needs on a case-by-case basis.
- We do ask for a minimum of 30 days notice to cancel ongoing engagements such as this.